Friday, September 30, 2011

I. HATE. GRAMMAR.

Day 5
Friday 30 September
Higashi Hiroshima: 23 degrees, rain and mostly cloudy

Thanks for passing on the bad weather Melbourne!! Waking up to rain is not my idea of a great start to the day. Just to make it even worse, our lessons today were on grammar.

I. HATE. GRAMMAR.

Not much else to say really. Other than grammar, we talked about how to ask questions: the appropriate way to approach people and then phrase questions. We then headed downstairs and spoke to the staff and asked them for information on Miyajima and their recommendations for our trip tomorrow. Very embarrassing….

Then it was off to Fuji Grand our new favourite shopping centre. I’ve been shopping for shoes since I arrived here…..but do you think I can find any I like??? Hell no! However, I have found some cool Converse…..they’re about ¥2000!! So around $30 as opposed to $60-90+ in Oz. Think I may just have to go back……

Other than that, not much to report today. A bit disheartened by all the grammar. Did I mention that I HATE grammar?????

Tomorrow Miyajima beckons…..

No comments:

Post a Comment